Age groups for the 2018/19 Summer Season are as follows:
- Seniors: Born in 2001 or before
- Inters (17 years and Under): Born in 2002 and 2003
- Juniors (15 years and Under): Born in 2004 and 2005
- Sub-Juniors (13 years and Under): Born in 2006 and 2007
- Primaries (11 years and Under): Born in 2008 and 2009
- GO! (9 years and Under): Born in 2010, 2011 and 2012
All games will be played at Priceline Stadium, 155 Railway Terrace, Mile End South. The season commences on Tuesday 16thof October 2018 for Seniors and Inters, and Friday 19th of October 2018 for GO! and Primaries at 6:30pm, Sub-Juniors at 7:30pm and Juniors at 8:30pm.
Trials are held at the Uniting Church Courts, Anzac Highway, Wayville, opposite the Adelaide Showgrounds Ferris Wheel. All players are expected and required to attend both trials on:
- Sunday 19th of August 2018: 8:30am – 12.00pm
- Sunday 26th of August 2018: 8:30am – 12.00pm
Barbeque facilities and purchase of uniforms will be available at the trials. If there is a change of time or inclement weather, details will be posted on the Matrics website www.matricsnetball.com.au, Team App and Club Facebook page.
All fees must be paid in advance at the time of registration. No player will be allowed to trial unless fees are paid in full for the season. If a player is not selected for a squad (if applicable) or team, fees will be refunded minus a $50.00 trial fee. If a player is placed in a squad (if applicable) or team and subsequently withdraws, $200.00 will be deducted from the fees to be returned to the player.
Fees for the 2018/19 summer season are:
- Seniors: $310.00
- Inters and all Juniors / Primaries: $290.00
Last Date for Payment is: Saturday 11th August 2018
Payment can be undertaken either by credit card, a direct transfer to the Club’s bank account or by post. Unfortunately no cheques are allowed.
All enquiries are to be directed to the Secretary, Dianne Miles on 8370 8745, 0407 390 113 or by email at email@example.com.