Registrations Close Saturday 12/8/17.
Trials are held at the Uniting Church Courts, Anzac Highway, Wayville, opposite the Adelaide Showgrounds Ferris Wheel. All players are expected and required to attend both trials on:
- Sunday 20th of August 2017: 8:30am – 12.00pm
- Sunday 27th of August 2017: 8:30am – 12.00pm
Barbeque facilities and purchase of uniforms will be available at the trials. If there is a change of time or inclement weather, details will be posted on the Matrics website, Team App and Club Facebook page.
No player is guaranteed a place in a team. Following trials, players will be placed in a team where possible, although we do have a limited number of teams. You will be notified by letter when teams have been chosen.
Age Groups / Season Information
- Seniors: Born in 2000 or before
- Inters (17 years and Under): Born in 2001 and 2002
- Juniors (15 years and Under): Born in 2003 and 2004
- Sub-Juniors (13 years and Under): Born in 2005 and 2006
- Primaries (11 years and Under): Born in 2007 and 2008
- SET (9 years and Under): Born in 2009; 2010 and 2011
All games will be played at Priceline Stadium, 155 Railway Terrace, Mile End South. The season commences on Tuesday 17th of October 2017 for Seniors and Inters, and Friday 20th of October 2017 for SET and Primaries at 6:30pm, Sub-Juniors at 7:30pm and Juniors at 8:30pm.
All fees must be paid in advance at time of registration. No player will be allowed to trial unless fees are paid in full for the season. If a player is not selected for a team, fees will be refunded minus a $50.00 trial fee. If a player is placed in a team and subsequently withdraws, $200.00 will be deducted from the fees to be returned to the player.
Fees for the 2017/18 summer season are:
- Seniors: $290.00
- Inters, All Juniors, All Primaries: $270.00
Last Date For Payment: Saturday 12th August, 2017
Payment can be undertaken either by credit card, a direct transfer to the Club’s bank account or by post. Unfortunately no cheques are allowed.
All enquiries are to be directed to the Secretary, Dianne Miles on 8370 8745 or by email at email@example.com.