- 150g flat rice noodles
- 250g duck breast, skin on
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced diagonally
- 20g snow peas, blanched and sliced diagonally
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare rice noodles as per packet instructions.
- Combine dressing ingredients and set aside
- Score the skin of the duck (make a few diagonal slashes across the skin so the fat renders out when cooking). Lightly season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick fry-pan to medium-high (no oil) then place duck breast skin side down, and cook for about 3 minutes until skin is crisp.
- Turn over and cook on the other side for a few more minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes, then slice on the diagonal.
- Place noodles in a bowl with remaining ingredients, including the sliced duck and toss through dressing.
- Serve with a wedge of lime and top with spring onions
Energy: 1285kJ (307 Cals) Protein: 32.8g Fat: 14.4g (sat 4.1g) Carbs: 10.7g (Sugar 4.6g) Fibre: 1.7g